Reports - ACH Transactions Summary
The ACH Transactions Summary (ACH TS) report displays summary information for all ACH transactions processed by the location(s) you can access.
The fields directly under the column headings allow the user to filter the results of the report either by:
- Typing a value in the field
- Selecting options from a drop-down menu (indicated by a black down arrow)
- Opening the ACH TS report
- Filtering the report results
Open the ACH Transactions Summary Report
- Select Reports from the left-hand menu.
- Select ACH Transactions Summary from the left-hand Reports menu.
- The report will open to display a summary of the ACH transactions that have been processed by all locations linked to your user account.
Filter the ACH Transactions Summary Report
Use the filter fields to find the specific data you are looking for.
In addition to the type-in filter fields, the ACH TS report has two drop-down filter menus for the Settle Date and Location columns.