Why is my page blank?
If your page appears blank, you may need to clear your browsing data and reload.
- Click the three vertical dots in the upper right-hand corner of your browser window. If there are notifications or updates this may appear instead as a red or green dot with an arrow.
- Hover over "More Tools" to see the expanded menu.
- Select "Clear browsing data".
- Make sure to set the drop down menu to "the beginning of time" and select "Cookies and other site and plugin data" as well as "Cached images and files". You may also select "Browsing history" and "Download history" if you wish but it may not be necessary to do so.
- Click the button "Clear browsing data".
- Try to load the page again.
- If it does not load, refresh the page and try again (keyboard shortcut for this is F5 on a windows machine).
- If it does not load, close out the browser completely and relaunch it to try again.