1. Once you have installed and activated the plugin, you will have an option called "Settings". Please click on this to configure your plugin to accept payments.
The information you will need to configure the plugin is;
- API Host
- User ID
- User API Key
- HPP ID
- HPP Encryption Key
In the above settings, if "Save Cards" is enabled, then it will require users to create an account before checking out. This would require the account creation settings to be updated as follows:
In the next steps, we will explain how to obtain this information inside your portal.
2. You will now need to log in to your Zeamster Portal to get the information required to set up the plugin.
3. Once you have logged in you will need to navigate to "Services -> Users"
4. Once you are on this screen, you will see an "edit" button. You will need to click this to enable obtaining or refreshing your User API Key
5. This will enable the User API Key Section that will look like
Important Note: If you already have an API Key and it's in use in another location, once you create a new key, your old key will be removed/replaced. Please make sure to replace your old key with the new key in any existing integrations.
Once you click on "New Key", you will be prompted about the above important note.
Click OK on this prompt and a new API Key will be displayed.
Important Note: Once you leave this screen, you will lose access to the API Key, so make sure you make a note of the key
6. Next, you will need to get your User ID. If you scroll down the same page, you will see your User ID
7. Creating the Hosted Payment Page
You will now need to navigate to the Hosted Payment Pages section in the "Settings" tab
Once you are in this section, you will see an option to "Create Hosted Payment Page". Select this option and you will see some template options to select from. For the easiest setup, select the "Simple Payment Form (Vertical)". You will then need to make a couple of changes to optimize this for WooCommerce. The screenshots below are the optimal settings. You should replicate this setup.
Remove Image & Form Title fields, leaving a single empty column & row.
Remove the Billing Street & Billing Zip. This information will be automatically processed through WooCommerce and is not needed on the payment form
Optional: Remove Authorization Verbiage row. This is a checkbox that approves you to take funds from the customer's payment method.
For optimal setup, leave just the "Submit Payment" button.
Now you can select the "Save" option to create your payment page.
8. Now you will need to get the final parts of the information that are associated with the HPP
Click on "Use" next on the Hosted Payment page you want to use for WooCommerce
On this page you will be able to get the following;
HPP Encryption Key
9. Now you have all parts of the information needed you can insert them into the WooCommerce Plugin and you will need to insert them into the Plugin Settings page in your WordPress Plugin Page. It should look similar to the below screenshot once completed. All you need to do is "Save Changes"