1. Please download this ZIP Package which can be used to install the WooCommerce Plugin - WooCommerce_1_0_7.zip
2. Open your WordPress Admin Control Panel
3. Navigate to "Plugins"
4. At the top of the "Plugins" page you will see an option to "Add New". Click this option.
5. The next screen will have an option to "Upload Plugin". Click this option
6. You will now see an option appear to "Choose File". This will allow you to navigate to the ZIP File you downloaded in Step 1
7. Once you have selected the plugin, you will need to select "Install Now" This process can take a few minutes so please do not refresh your browser during this process.
8.Once completed, you will be redirected to another page to "Activate Plugin". Click on "Activate Plugin" to enable the plugin on your store. This can take a few moments also, and once completed it'll take you to the plugins list in your WordPress Control Panel.